Thursday, September 29, 2011

Spend a few minutes to see and feel the joy of serving!

I just run into this movie clip that touches me for three reasons.  

First of all, it happens in Fresno California, a place where I spent my 4 years during my study, it brought back many memories of that town, where the downtown is full of poor migrant workers from Mexico and S E Asia..  

Secondly I realised my ex college mate, Steven Voon is the coordinator of the medical programme, as far as I know, he travels with the Tsu Chi medical team to many places like Haiti, and other part of the world to provide medical attention to the needy.  Most important of all, he is our fellow Malaysian from KKB who has settled down in Fresno now.  

Thirdly, the dedication of the volunteers and their desire to serve really inspire me. 

Spend a few minutes to see and feel the joy of serving!




No comments: